Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You Can't Make This Stuff Up*

Just five short days after releasing this blog into the wild, I'm thrilled to report that I've received tons of wonderful feedback. You, friends, neighbors, and lovers are simply too kind. So kind, in fact, that I cannot keep all of your thoughtful words to myself. That said, a few hi-lites from the Charm School Graduate reviews thus far:

I love it on there! I love it on there! I love it on there!

Blogger, please!

I promise to read it regularly and not post annoying comments if you promise to shout out to me at least once a week. (Herewith, your first fucking shout out, friend.)

*You are by far one of the prettiest, smartest and best blog writers I've ever known.

I am not fucking around when I say this: If you ever steal one of my ideas and write about it on this blog, I will sue your ass into next week.

Thanks again for all the love. Really.

1 comment:

katiemadonna said...

From one publicist to another - this is a major coup!